Boho Five is the latest addition to Middlesbrough’s exciting Boho Zone; the digital, creative and business hub of the Tees Valley.
Designed by award-winning firm Xsite Architecture, the building’s striking black and orange exterior follows the iconic, colourful and modern Middlehaven theme.
Situated on the corner of Bridge Street East and Windward Way, Boho Five aims to build upon the success of the nearby Boho One, which opened in 2009.
At over 24,000 sq. ft the building offers office accommodation for up to 50 small and medium sized enterprises in the digital and creative sector. With this in mind a variety of office sizes have been created ranging from 100 – 1000 sq. ft.
- Built specifically to support new and growing businesses in the sector, Boho 5 provides:
- Informal space for pre-start companies and potential entrepreneurs exploring business ideas.
- Fast start incubation space for companies starting up or progressing from being home-based.
- Flexible space to accommodate the rapid growth phases of more developed companies.
- Project spaces for use by companies requiring short term capacity.
The building will operate in close partnership with DigitalCity Business. Meaning tenants will benefit from their expert advice, mentoring programme and sector support.
Sitting in the heart of Middlehaven, a fantastic new urban streetscape Boho Five is situated close to Middlesbrough town centre and benefits from excellent road and rail links.
Boho Five is just a 2 minute walk to Middlesbrough Train Station and a 5 minute walk into the town’s shopping district. It’s also only a couple of minutes walk to Boho One, home to Chilli Cake Deli.
Offices are now available to rent. Businesses interested in moving their business to Boho Five can email email@example.com or telephone 01642 224706 or to arrange a viewing.